Occupation Profile for Fashion Designers
Design clothing and accessories. Create original garments or design garments that follow well established fashion trends. May develop the line of color and kinds of materials.
- Almost one-fourth are self-employed.
- In 2006, the highest concentrations of fashion designers were employed in New York and California.
- Employers usually seek designers with a 2- or 4-year degree who are knowledgeable about textiles fabrics, ornamentation, and fashion trends.
- Slower-than-average job growth is projected, and competition for jobs is expected to be keen.
468 Fashion Designer Jobs Found
Envano - WI - Green Bay - posted 17 days ago
Atrium Staffing - NY - New York - posted 1 day ago
La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries - TX - Dallas - posted 24 days ago
FOX'S Designer Off-Price - GA - Atlanta - posted 8 days ago
Ethan Allen Independent - VA - Virginia Beach - posted 15 days ago
WORLD OF RUGS - AZ - Phoenix - posted 22 days ago
Ningbo Zhongyi Jewelry & Accessories Co., Ltd - NY - New York - posted 25 days ago
Ethan Allen Independent - SC - Columbia - posted 25 days ago
Confidential - IL - Chicago - posted 19 days ago
- NJ - NEW BRUNSWICK - posted 24 days ago
More Fashion Designer Job Results...