Occupation Profile for Fashion Designers
Design clothing and accessories. Create original garments or design garments that follow well established fashion trends. May develop the line of color and kinds of materials.
- Almost one-fourth are self-employed.
- In 2006, the highest concentrations of fashion designers were employed in New York and California.
- Employers usually seek designers with a 2- or 4-year degree who are knowledgeable about textiles fabrics, ornamentation, and fashion trends.
- Slower-than-average job growth is projected, and competition for jobs is expected to be keen.
353 Fashion Designer Jobs Found
La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries - TX - Dallas - posted about 1 month ago
Ethan Allen Independent - MA - North Andover - posted 2 days ago
- CA - Los Angeles - posted 19 days ago
Goldbelt Hawk - MA - Natick - posted 11 days ago
Fox's Designer Off Price - NY - Mineola - posted 18 days ago
Ethan Allen Independent - VA - Virginia Beach - posted 27 days ago
Ethan Allen Independent - SC - Columbia - posted 21 days ago
Ethan Allen Independent - MD - Frederick - posted about 1 month ago
Cato Corporation - NC - Charlotte - posted 19 days ago
The Creative Group - CA - Los Angeles - posted 5 days ago
More Fashion Designer Job Results...