Occupation Profile for Art Directors
Formulate design concepts and presentation approaches, and direct workers engaged in art work, layout design, and copy writing for visual communications media, such as magazines, books, newspapers, and packaging.
- About 62 percent of artists and related workers are self-employed.
- Keen competition is expected for both salaried jobs and freelance work because the arts attract many talented people with creative ability.
- Artists usually develop their skills through a bachelor’s degree program or other postsecondary training in art or design.
- Earnings for self-employed artists vary widely; some well-established artists earn more than salaried artists, while others find it difficult to rely solely on income earned from selling art.
2462 Art Director Jobs Found
Vaco Technology - TN - Nashville - posted 17 days ago
Qualified Creatives - FL - Stuart - posted 2 days ago
- AR - Bentonville - posted 23 days ago
Uline - WI - Pleasant Prairie - posted 1 day ago
Uline - IL - Pleasant Prairie, WI - posted 1 day ago
Tribune Company - TX - Fort Worth - posted 17 days ago
The Creative Group - CA - Los Angeles - posted 11 days ago
Creative Circle - TX - Houston - posted 14 days ago
Schneider Electric - RI - West Kingston - posted 2 days ago
Stevens & Tate - IL - Greater Chicagoland Area - posted 3 days ago
More Art Director Job Results...