Occupation Profile for Electrical Engineering Technicians
Apply electrical theory and related knowledge to test and modify developmental or operational electrical machinery and electrical control equipment and circuitry in industrial or commercial plants and laboratories. Usually work under direction of engineering staff.
- Because the type and quality of training programs vary considerably, prospective students should carefully investigate training programs before enrolling.
- Electrical and electronic engineering technicians make up 33 percent of all engineering technicians.
- Employment of engineering technicians often is influenced by the same economic conditions that affect engineers; as a result, job outlook varies by specialty.
- Opportunities will be best for individuals with an associate degree or extensive job training in engineering technology.
2910 Electrical Engineering Technician Jobs Found
Source One Technical Solutions, LLC - NM - Albuquerque - posted 4 days ago
Pioneer DataSystems Inc - NM - Albuquerque - posted 3 days ago
ESPO Engineering Corp - IL - Lincolnwood - posted 29 days ago
ESPO Engineering Corp - IL - Burr Ridge - posted 25 days ago
confidential - OH - Cleveland - posted 1 day ago
TEC Systems Group, Inc. - KS - Wichita - posted 23 days ago
Nextgen Information Services, Inc - OR - Hillsboro - posted 21 days ago
Kimberly Clark - WI - Neenah - posted 22 days ago
- OH - Cleveland - posted 23 days ago
Bartech Group - IN - MI - Detroit Metro Area - posted 2 days ago
More Electrical Engineering Technician Job Results...