Occupation Profile for Electrical Engineering Technicians
Apply electrical theory and related knowledge to test and modify developmental or operational electrical machinery and electrical control equipment and circuitry in industrial or commercial plants and laboratories. Usually work under direction of engineering staff.
- Because the type and quality of training programs vary considerably, prospective students should carefully investigate training programs before enrolling.
- Electrical and electronic engineering technicians make up 33 percent of all engineering technicians.
- Employment of engineering technicians often is influenced by the same economic conditions that affect engineers; as a result, job outlook varies by specialty.
- Opportunities will be best for individuals with an associate degree or extensive job training in engineering technology.
3159 Electrical Engineering Technician Jobs Found
ESPO Engineering Corp - IL - Vernon Hills - posted 8 days ago
ESPO Engineering Corp - IL - Mundelein - posted 6 days ago
Employee Solutions - TX - Relocate to McKinney, TX - posted 27 days ago
Employee Solutions - TX - McKinney - posted 24 days ago
The Ansell Group - MD - Columbia, MD - posted 7 days ago
Employment Office - LA - Shreveport - posted 28 days ago
Employment Office - LA - New Orleans - posted 28 days ago
Machine Parts Corporation Controls Division - RI - Providence - posted 6 days ago
- MA - Boston - posted 8 days ago
- NJ - Edison - posted 14 days ago
More Electrical Engineering Technician Job Results...