Occupation Profile for Electrical Engineering Technicians
Apply electrical theory and related knowledge to test and modify developmental or operational electrical machinery and electrical control equipment and circuitry in industrial or commercial plants and laboratories. Usually work under direction of engineering staff.
- Because the type and quality of training programs vary considerably, prospective students should carefully investigate training programs before enrolling.
- Electrical and electronic engineering technicians make up 33 percent of all engineering technicians.
- Employment of engineering technicians often is influenced by the same economic conditions that affect engineers; as a result, job outlook varies by specialty.
- Opportunities will be best for individuals with an associate degree or extensive job training in engineering technology.
3798 Electrical Engineering Technician Jobs Found
Trelleborg Wheel Systems - SC - Spartanburg - posted 23 days ago
Drake Manufacturing - OH - Warren, OH - posted 23 days ago
TM Technical Resources - NJ - Mount Olive - posted 2 days ago
- NC - Goldsboro - posted 11 days ago
Marshfield Utilities - WI - Marshfield - posted 12 days ago
Bartech Group - IL - Chicago - posted 5 days ago
Bartech Group - IL - Harwood Heights - posted 5 days ago
Bartech Group - MI - Detroit - posted 5 days ago
Apple & Associates - GA - Augusta - posted 9 days ago
Confidential - OH - Stow - posted 18 days ago
More Electrical Engineering Technician Job Results...