Occupation Profile for Mechanical Drafters
Prepare detailed working diagrams of machinery and mechanical devices, including dimensions, fastening methods, and other engineering information.
- The type and quality of training programs vary considerably so prospective students should be careful in selecting a program.
- Opportunities should be best for individuals with at least 2 years of postsecondary training in drafting and considerable skill and experience using computer-aided design and drafting systems.
- Employment is projected to grow more slowly than average.
- Demand for drafters varies by specialty and depends on the needs of local industry.
248 Mechanical Drafter Jobs Found
Express Employment Professionals - TX - NorthWest Houston - posted 13 days ago
Integrity Technical Services - OH - Akron - posted 28 days ago
- OH - Batavia - posted 19 days ago
Lab Support, a division of On Assignment - PA - York, PA - posted 26 days ago
Source One Technical Solutions, LLC - TX - Houston - posted 10 days ago
L-3 Communications Cincinnati Electronics - OH - Mason - posted 18 days ago
Aerotek - KY - Louisville - posted 7 days ago
Masterson Personnel - MN - Anoka - posted 28 days ago
Randstad Engineering - TX - Houston - posted 13 days ago
- WV - Parkersburg - posted 28 days ago
More Mechanical Drafter Job Results...