Occupation Profile for Mechanical Drafters
Prepare detailed working diagrams of machinery and mechanical devices, including dimensions, fastening methods, and other engineering information.
- The type and quality of training programs vary considerably so prospective students should be careful in selecting a program.
- Opportunities should be best for individuals with at least 2 years of postsecondary training in drafting and considerable skill and experience using computer-aided design and drafting systems.
- Employment is projected to grow more slowly than average.
- Demand for drafters varies by specialty and depends on the needs of local industry.
324 Mechanical Drafter Jobs Found
Integrity Technical Services - OH - Cleveland - posted 23 days ago
Futures Consulting - TX - Austin - posted about 15 hours ago
Butler America - CT - Bloomfield - posted 6 days ago
ESPO Engineering Corp - IL - Oak Lawn - posted 10 days ago
Aerotek - FL - Yulee - posted 7 days ago
Aerotek - FL - Jacksonville - posted 6 days ago
Aerotek - FL - Jacksonville - posted about 15 hours ago
Aerotek - AL - Lincoln - posted 6 days ago
Aerotek - PA - Moon Township - posted 7 days ago
- MN - Minneapolis - posted 9 days ago
More Mechanical Drafter Job Results...