Occupation Profile for Mechanical Drafters
Prepare detailed working diagrams of machinery and mechanical devices, including dimensions, fastening methods, and other engineering information.
- The type and quality of training programs vary considerably so prospective students should be careful in selecting a program.
- Opportunities should be best for individuals with at least 2 years of postsecondary training in drafting and considerable skill and experience using computer-aided design and drafting systems.
- Employment is projected to grow more slowly than average.
- Demand for drafters varies by specialty and depends on the needs of local industry.
220 Mechanical Drafter Jobs Found
- CA - Glendale - posted 24 days ago
Lab Support, a division of On Assignment - PA - Lancaster/York, PA - posted 16 days ago
NeedleTech Products - MA - North Attleboro - posted 4 days ago
Auto Clear - NJ - Fairfield - posted 12 days ago
The Bartech Group - GA - Peachtree City - posted 5 days ago
Kelly Engineering Resources - NC - Raleigh - posted 23 days ago
Launch Technical Workforce Solutions - MD - Baltimore - posted 3 days ago
- PA - Canonsburg - posted 15 days ago
Rotator Staffing Services - WI - Marinette - posted 21 days ago
Coperion K-Tron Salina, Inc. - KS - Salina - posted 16 days ago
More Mechanical Drafter Job Results...