Occupation Profile for Landscape Architects
Plan and design land areas for such projects as parks and other recreational facilities, airports, highways, hospitals, schools, land subdivisions, and commercial, industrial, and residential sites.
- Almost 19 percent of all landscape architects are self-employedmore than 2 times the proportion for all occupations.
- 49 States require landscape architects to be licensed.
- New graduates can expect to face competition for jobs in the largest and most prestigious landscape architecture firms, but there should be good job opportunities overall as demand for landscape architecture services increases.
189 Landscape Architect Jobs Found
twin Industries - NJ - Asbury Park - posted 10 days ago
Confidential - MD - Rockville - posted 7 days ago
Olsson Associates, Inc. - NE - Omaha - posted about 9 hours ago
- MI - Detroit - posted 3 days ago
Twin Industries - NJ - Eatontown - posted 10 days ago
The LiRo Group - NY - New York - posted 23 days ago
RS&H - FL - Jacksonville - posted 29 days ago
- NJ - Central Jersey - posted 28 days ago
Twin Industries - NJ - Asbury Park - posted 27 days ago
- NJ - Eatontown - posted 29 days ago
More Landscape Architect Job Results...