Occupation Profile for Landscape Architects
Plan and design land areas for such projects as parks and other recreational facilities, airports, highways, hospitals, schools, land subdivisions, and commercial, industrial, and residential sites.
- Almost 19 percent of all landscape architects are self-employedmore than 2 times the proportion for all occupations.
- 49 States require landscape architects to be licensed.
- New graduates can expect to face competition for jobs in the largest and most prestigious landscape architecture firms, but there should be good job opportunities overall as demand for landscape architecture services increases.
191 Landscape Architect Jobs Found
twin Industries - NJ - Asbury Park - posted 5 days ago
Confidential - MD - Rockville - posted 2 days ago
Olsson Associates, Inc. - NE - Omaha - posted 26 days ago
Twin Industries - NJ - Eatontown - posted 5 days ago
The LiRo Group - NY - New York - posted 18 days ago
Platte County Missouri - MO - Platte City - posted about 1 month ago
RS&H - FL - Jacksonville - posted 24 days ago
- NJ - Central Jersey - posted 23 days ago
Twin Industries - NJ - Asbury Park - posted 22 days ago
- NJ - Eatontown - posted 24 days ago
More Landscape Architect Job Results...