Occupation Profile for Landscape Architects
Plan and design land areas for such projects as parks and other recreational facilities, airports, highways, hospitals, schools, land subdivisions, and commercial, industrial, and residential sites.
- Almost 19 percent of all landscape architects are self-employedmore than 2 times the proportion for all occupations.
- 49 States require landscape architects to be licensed.
- New graduates can expect to face competition for jobs in the largest and most prestigious landscape architecture firms, but there should be good job opportunities overall as demand for landscape architecture services increases.
261 Landscape Architect Jobs Found
CPH, Inc. - FL - Sanford - posted 15 days ago
- AZ - Phoenix - posted 14 days ago
- AZ - Phoenix - posted 10 days ago
Twin Industries - NJ - Eatontown - posted 1 day ago
Pacific Outdoor Living - CA - San Fernando Valley - posted 29 days ago
Dewberry - MD - Gaithersburg - posted 7 days ago
Twin Industries - NJ - Eatontown - posted 13 days ago
Langan Engineering and Environmental Services, Inc. - CT - New Haven - posted 29 days ago
Langan Engineering and Environmental Services, Inc. - PA - Philadelphia - posted 29 days ago
Olsson Associates, Inc. - OK - Oklahoma City - posted 13 days ago
More Landscape Architect Job Results...